Explore services and activities available in Prince George’s County and the surrounding areas!
Did you know you can:
- Learn to read and write Braille?
- Take water aerobics or exercise class?
- Find a person who understands what you are going through?
- Advocate for yourself?
- Get a free white cane and learn how to use it to navigate for yourself?
- Learn to ride public transportation?
- Hear the news online or listen to the newspaper?
- Get reduced taxes on your home?
- Learn about housing assistance?
- Receive a refurbished computer?
- Get help with reading your mail and small chores?
There will be answers to these and many more questions!
Saturday, November 7, 2015
10 am – 2 pm
Colmar Manor Town Hall
3701 Lawrence Street
Colmar Manor, MD 20722
Receive a wealth of information for local and state resources. Come, bring a friend or relative, have a good time and learn together while we help ourselves!
Sponsored by: The National Harbor Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Michelle Clark, President