Presented by The Maryland School for the Blind and Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
Saturday, March 7, 2015
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Sheraton Silver Spring
8777 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Audiences who would benefit: parents, TVIs, Special Educators, Teachers, and Paraeducators
Lunch is Included!
- Impact on the family of a child with special needs
- Life after school for those with severe multi-handicapped conditions
- Adapted physical education
- ADL Tips and Tricks for the Home
- Assessment and Accessibility
- Body Safety Training
For more information please contact Renee Kirby by calling 410-444-5000 ext. 1489 or by emailing email@example.com.