Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind is seeking participants for an 8 week Digital Data Scan (DDS) employment training course for Veterans living in Montgomery County who are visually impaired or blind.
What the training involves:
- 8 week training course totaling 15 hours per week
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- $150 per week stipend paid to you!
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are a veteran of a U.S Military Branch
- Are visually impaired or blind
- Currently reside in Montgomery County, MD
Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
8720 Georgia Avenue, Suite 210
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Contact ChaTora Johnson at email@example.com or call 240-737-5120 for more information!