Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind’s
Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind (CLB) introduces its Speakers Bureau. This Bureau is in place to educate the Greater Washington, DC Region about CLB’s life-changing programs and services, how to maintain an active and independent life while being blind or visually impaired or deaf/blind.
Choose a Topic
- Organizing Your Home
- Tips for Working with Persons with Multiple Disabilities including Persons who are Deaf/Blind
- Benefits of Hiring Persons who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Keeping Senior Adults Active in the Community
Children & Family Programming
- Independent Living Skills …How to raise your child to take care of themselves independently
- Update on IDEA
- What Parents need to Know about Employment for Students
- Readers & Friendly Visitors
- Special Events Volunteers
- Camp Lighthouse Volunteer Counselors
Employers hiring or seeking to hire employees who are blind or visually impaired, community groups, churches, senior living facilities, independent and nursing facilities, schools, college, and other entities hoping to enhance their knowledge should request a presentation. To schedule a presentation, please contact Jocelyn Hunter, email@example.com, (202) 454-6422.